Varatech Inc: SigmundWorks
About Varatech Inc:
Varatech is a Pioneer in Sigmund Variation and Tolerance Analysis Software Solutions and Consulting Services to help Designers & Engineers predict Design Build Quality.
- Single-window seamless integration.
- Associative to SOLIDWORKS® geometry and tolerances — both dimensional and geometric GD&T.
- Automated 3D Vector Loop analysis by just clicking features in SOLIDWORKS® part, assembly.
- Update optimized tolerance values directly back to SOLIDWORKS®.
- Five analysis types including; Worst Case, RSS (Root Sum Square), Modified RSS, Process Centering RSS, and Monte Carlo Simulations
- Wide range of statistical distributions to emulate real-world
- Tolerance Optimizer (patented)
- Single-source documentation for tolerance stacks
- Automatic statistical, sensitivity, SPC, cost-savings, and impact report generation
- Easy to use and automated vector loop studies for design optimization
- Enterprise-wide scalability for design, manufacturing, quality, management, and supply chain
- Upfront design for Six Sigma optimization &amp; validation
- Extract significant Cost-Savings, determine where precision is needed and more importantly where it is not!
- Address cost of quality, manufacturing build challenges, increase yield, eliminate scrap and rework